According to a report by Grand View Research, Inc., the size of the global unified communications (UC) market is expected to reach $ 167.1 billion by 2025, experiencing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR). in English) of 16.8% over the next five years.
Changing workforce dynamics, the growing importance of Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS), and data and device virtualization are factors that are expected to also increase the adoption of UC solutions in companies.
Increase In Cloud Solutions And Platforms
Also, the use of cloud-based solutions for fast and fluid communication between companies will have a positive impact on the growth of the market. Organizations are effectively implementing cloud-based collaboration solutions across multiple time zones to improve the productivity of remote employees.
The growing adoption of cloud-based unified communication platforms is enabling diverse and geographically dispersed teams to work together and collaborate with each other in real time through voice and video conferencing. The transition to the cloud also allows companies to curb capital spending by adopting an operating cost model that will allow them to pay based on the capacity they need (pay per use).
Increased Demand For UC Solutions
Increasing demand for unified communications solutions will open opportunities for vendors to launch advanced versions of team collaboration software for businesses.
Realizing that there are various UC solutions available on the market, key players are focusing on offering various services with various features, including support for video conferencing, email platforms, instant messaging, and unified messaging. As a result, the market is expected to witness a convergence of voice communication, video communication, synchronous communication and other communication tools.
Other Trends That Will Be Seen In The Unified Communications Market Until 2025
- The Hosted UC Solutions segment will register a significant compound annual growth rate over the next five years due to the increasing implementation of UCaaS solutions in companies.
- The healthcare applications sector will develop at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of approximately 20% through 2025 due to increased adoption of video conferencing tools for remote patient monitoring.
- The SMBs segment will grow at a faster rate until 2025 due to the growing need for an efficient unified infrastructure to improve communication capabilities.
- The videoconferencing solution will experience constant growth until 2025 due to the growing deployment of visual communication tools in companies.
- Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing regional market due to the emergence of local service providers offering various solutions.