Product Manager Mobile
Enreach is currently searching for a Product Manager Mobile to work in the Almere
(Netherlands) offices as a priority, although applications interested in working from Barcelona
will also be accepted.
At Enreach (Holding company of Voiceworks, Masvoz amongst others) we provide the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is different. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in roles. Departments are no longer there as we work in circles. With your role, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places.
What will be your day to day in your new position?
- You will ensuring that Enreach’s mobile products and solutions deliver on the needs of the SME Market within the EU.
- Lead and manage the product development and implementation process at Group level.
- You will be the Central point of co-ordination and leadership with the in-country product teams, for new.
- You will be on charge of product development as well as in-life product management.
- Write product / service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation.
- Provide input into the roadmap and budget processes.
- Manage internal and 3 rd party supplier relationships.
- Build business cases for new products / services.
What we do expect from you?
- That you are a person with + 5 years of experience in product management within telecommunications and the technology industry, preferably in the field of mobile telephony.
- You have knowledge of the technological and socioeconomic trends that will affect the company market in the future.
- You are passionate about providing customers with best-in-class products and end solutions.
- You are an entrepreneurial person who can identify opportunities and develop business plans.
- You have the ability to identify opportunities based on data analysis and financial calculations.
- You offer a solid presentation of business plans, concepts and product updates (including training).
- You have good high-level technical knowledge to be able to understand and challenge technical teams (Voice and Mobile Technologies)
- You are a confident and credible influencer who can gain the trust of peers and senior leaders (up to level C).
- Experience managing and negotiating with 3 rd party suppliers (incl. contracts).
- You are fluent in English and preferably in more EU languages.
Are you interested?Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond! We work hard, play hard, are informal and love to laugh.
We offer an excellent remuneration package. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance.
If you have any questions, please contact Dick van Geeresteyn (NL) or Cristina Gutierrez (ESP) via [email protected] or by telephone via Talent Lab: +31 367606600
Currently, at masvoz, we are growing and expanding our team of experts.
Specifically, for our offices located in the central area of Barcelona, we are looking for an Account Executive.
You will form part of the Commercial team and will contribute to the generation and closing of sales opportunities. Your mission will be to publicise the technology, services and added value offered by our products in order to discover the needs of potential clients.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Attention to leads and closing of opportunities generated.
- Identify potential client needs and provide solutions.
- Definition of the appropriate project for each client.
- Negotiation with the client and closing of opportunities.
- Follow-up during the whole process.
- Sales 2.0: the whole process will be via telephone, video calls… etc.
- Collaborate with your team and the marketing team in the search for continuous improvement. We want to hear your ideas and proposals!
- Weekly and monthly meetings and follow-up of KPI’s.
- Portfolio management.
What we do expect from you?
- Do you have 3 years or more of previous experience in B2B sales or consulting?
- Are you passionate about sales and challenges? (in our team you will not lack)
- Do you like constant learning?
- Do you think you have a special ability to communicate, influence, build confidence and project a positive attitude?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- Do you have a high level of Catalan and English?
If all your answers are affirmative .... What are you waiting for?
- We have the challenge and the perfect team for you!
¿Qué podemos ofrecerte?
- Incorporate yourself into our team that empowers and values the people who form it through innovation and continuous improvement to continue growing together as we have been doing for 17 years.
- Indefinite contract with salary (Fixed + Variable) with flexible compensation through restaurant ticket, transport, kindergarten and medical insurance.
- Flexible schedule with intensive workday on Fridays. In addition, you can add another intensive workday more per week.
- Centric and modern bright offices, with space for relax with armchairs and sofas for your naps or readings, TV and audio system for our celebrations and film and series events.
- You will have your own career plan tailored with training focused on your areas of improvement and others specialized in products and services of masvoz. In addition, you will have access to online Technology courses. You choose what, when and how to train!
- Activities throughout the year at the level of team building, coaching and much more! An example? Our Challenge day! One day a month dedicated to solve as a team a real need through research and consensus among all.