A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the Web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly impaired.
Cookies used on this Website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, remembering the session identification or access to restricted parts, or to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications, to combat spam.
Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI, so it is not necessary to request your consent for their use, since it is implicit in the service provided through this website.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, communicating directly with Google in this regard must do the exercise of any right.
The cookies used by Google Analytics remain in your browser for 18 months. By giving your consent, you allow the use of the aforementioned cookies, not providing it does not prevent you from continuing to browse our website.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law oblige to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.