A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost every website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, username, personal preferences, usage statistics, links to social networks, etc. Their purpose is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without them, all services offered by any webpage would be considerably lessened.
Cookies used by this website
Following the directives given by Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency) we now proceed to describe the usage of cookies in this website in order for you to have accurate information on the subject.
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use different options or services available within, such as remembering log-in details or access to restricted areas.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to develop statistics on the website’s traffic and number of visits. By using this website, you are agreeing to Google’s data processing conditions. Therefore, for the exercise of any right concerning this matter, you will have to contact Google directly.
- Social networking services: each social networking service uses its own cookies so you can click on “like” or “Share” liked buttons.
Disabling and deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing the cookies from this site and it is through the web browser that the user must carry out their right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- As far as Google Analytics is concerned, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States of America, and it will not share them with third parties, except when necessary for the proper running of the system or when forced by law. According to Google, it doesn’t keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company supported by the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be dealt with in accordance with European regulations. You can access detailed information on this subject here. If you want more information on Google’s cookies usage, you can click on this link.